Breaking News
recent

Mourinho moves in - Day 1

After a disastrous final spell at Chelsea the new Manchester United Manager appeared to have fire in his belly once again when meeting the media today for the first time.

Mourinho's troubles at Stamford Bridge last season are well documented, however, when talking to the world's media today, 'The Special One' was back to his sharp shooting best and full of confidence going into the new season.

Something never in doubt is Mourinho's affection for the English game. He commented:
I am where I want to be: at this club; in the Premier League; in this country. It is a job everyone wants to have – and I have it.

United are without the attraction of Champions League football next season but it would seem not to overly bother the new boss:
Of course I am disappointed not to be in the Champions League, but hopefully it will be only one season that we are not there.

The past few years of disappointment for United have also clearly had no impact on his decision to join:
It would be easy to focus on the past three years (United have finished 7th, 4th and 5th) but it is time to look forward, work hard and get back to the top. I want to win matches; I want to play well; I want to score more goals; I want to concede less and I want my team to defend leads. I want everything.
So there you have it. Jose is back and the quotes are already flowing thick and fast.

What do you make of Mourinho's appointment? Can he lead Manchester United back to the top of English football? Let us know by commenting below and follow us on Twitter @e_footballnet for more!

And finally....
I am fortunate I have Sir Alex Ferguson and many United legends to take advice from. Sir Alex’s best piece of advice so far has been ‘bring and umbrella to training’. And be yourself.
© e-Media Group 2016 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of @e_media_group

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.